BRANDING, PUBLICITY, SIGNAGE AND PROMOTION
SW property are a growing company specialising in the sale and letting of properties throughout the West Yorkshire area. They originally approached us to design and produce their company signage for their new head offices in Hipperholme, West Yorkshire. SW Property were known as SW Property Management and had recently acquired the additional service of residential sales within their business so it was soon apparent that the existing branding for SW Property Management needed re-evaluating and updating to reflect the new business offering.
The brief was to evolve their existing design. SW Property have an established client base through their tenancy service so the branding process needed to retain the recognition for their existing customers while raising the profile of the company to the new area of property sales.
The branding process involved a first stage audit of their existing brand: How and where it was currently used and a proposal for how the revised branding may be achieved.
During the second, creative stage of the development a corporate typeface, colour way and layouts were created along with ideas for signage, pull-up stands, marketing materials, advertising, brand guidelines, email footers, business stationery, business cards and their website styling.
Impact of the brand identity
Following the implementation of the new brand design SW Property have seen a significant impact from the new brand. They have gained:
• Greater visibility on the High Street
• An increase in footfall into the showroom and office by 21% from their previous location
• An increase on website visits by 34%
• Increase in Social Media interest - increased likes and follows on Facebook and Twitter
• A greater confidence and positive comments about the brand from SW Property customers
• Compliments from individuals and business colleagues about the brand image
• Greater company wide pride in the brand
• Better brand guidelines to work from for the future usage of the brand identity
• A consistency in tone of voice and imagery across all communications
• A rationalisation of brand communications - more focussed approach and cost effective
• Cleaner, brighter, modern and more professional image