BRANDING, WEBSITE DESIGN, SOCIAL MEDIA ASSETS & PUBLICITY
Since the launch of the Anna-Lisa Smith brand her name has become well established in the field of British contemporary textiles.
Anna-Lisa Smith runs her textile design studio from the mill town of Marsden in West Yorkshire, surrounded by the mills and canals which were at the heart of England’s wool weaving industry for hundreds of years. From this studio she designs beautiful, contemporary and minimal woven fabrics created for the home.
Anna-Lisa lived for many years in Milan and Paris before returning to the Uk to complete her studies in Textile Design and set up her own business which she started in 2014. At the heart of all her work is a love of simple, minimal design infused with gorgeous glowing colour and woven in the softest of merino wool. Anna-Lisa's desire to create the highest quality textiles using ethically sourced yarns and materials is at the heart of the Anna-Lisa Smith Brand that John Polley Brand Communications has created for her business.
Successful outcomes of the brand
• Editorial profile created in Country Living Magazine, Real Homes, House Beautiful, the Sunday Times and the German publication, Architectural Digest
• Retail opportunities in Heals and Liberty of London
• New international stockists including: Whitworth Art Gallery, Manchester; Home Autour De Monde, Paris; Isetan Mitsukoshi, Tokyo, Japan and outlets in Norway and China
• Major exhibitions at Design Junction, in London and Maison & Objet in Paris
• New season launches of design ranges