BRANDING AND VISUAL IDENTITY
After more than 15 years with the same brand identity Kempston Controls needed an update. They were having problems using the old outdated logo on different formats. The logo needed to reflect the range of new products and services Kempston Controls were beginning to offer. Working to a tight deadline John Polley Brand Communications provided a clean modern alternative to the outdated logo. Kempston Controls wanted to retain the basic look and colour palette of the existing logo so John Polley Brand Communications draw inspiration from the old logo while updating the colour palette to a broader range for a variety of uses and tasks. The logo, in a range of formats was provided in time for the new designs to be implemented into an important trade show in Dubai in April 2016 where Kempston Controls raised their profile and contacts with industry in this key area of expansion for the company.
• Increased confidence in the Kempston name and reputation
• Increase in international business
• Increase in Social Media activity
• More contact and opportunities for dialogue with their existing customer base
• Trade exhibition in Dubai